Saturday, June 12, 2004

Jaleo
I have lived a thousand lives or more
Stolen,broken hearts behind closed doors
Seen the seven wonders of the world
And everywhere I go your name burns in my soul
Take me back and make it happen
Get on the floor,cause a chain reaction
I can feel you underneath my skin
You're the reason for the shape Im in
On your lips I kiss,it tastes of sin
I wanna take your naked heart into my hands
Caught me with my hands in the fire
I am trapped in my desire to be with you now...
-Ricky Martin
love his songs. didn't really get the hidden meaning behind a lot of them until i was like, what? sec 2? sec 3? such a sad and shelthered life i had lived. someone should sing that song to me.
ahem.
Thurs: did PW at AMK macs with Quek, Li Hui. finished doing the survey questions and interview questions. then met Gladys, Renny to go to Camp Christine. PGA stuff. very tiring.
Fri: met Quek to do an interview at Paragon, rushed off to piano at Yishun, teacher kept me back so i had to take a cab to Guide House for the meeting and then found out that the meeting was like an amazing race kinda game. we had to go back to Orchard. i'm beginning to hate that place. or maybe not. feet pain. i was so annoyed because i had a bloody headache and i had spent cab fare that i didn't have. just to play a game. you go work out for yourself whether it was worth it or not. but the company was good. so i guess by the time it ended i was ok.
Sat: (Chermaine's birthday) going to do some work. or at least try to. Linkin Park "Live in Texus" is on, so is the making of Harry Potter! yay.